Saturday, November 22, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!

Today my family got some great news! My sister Allie, who is currently serving our country in Iraq, called to let my parents know that she was sitting at the airport waiting to come home. We don't know what day or time it will happen, but my sister is coming home for good!! My mom and dad were walking at the mall when she called and they said they were tempted to stand up on a bench and yell, "My daughter just called from Iraq and she is coming home!". I am sure that would have been a sight to see! Please pray for her safe arrival. My family will have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

The Broeker Family said...

I got cold chills just thinking about your mom standing up on that bench. She should've done it. I'm so happy your sis is coming home!!