Saturday, November 29, 2008

A lot to be thankful for...

This Thanksgiving, we have a lot to be thankful for:
  • A successful surgery to remove my gallbladder on Tuesday and no more attacks!
  • Allie officially made it into the states on Tuesday morning and will be coming to Evansville very soon!
  • A happy healthy baby who now weighs over 9 pounds
  • Lots of family and friends who love us and took care of Macie and me when I had my surgery.
  • A nice home, good food in our bellies, and heat to keep us warm this winter.

Yes, we have a lot to be thankful for!

Even though I had just had surgery two days before, I was determined to go to Thanksgiving and visit with people and eat lots of yummy food!!
My cousin, Kaylee bought Macie this bib so she wore in when she ate her Thanksgiving dinner.
Four Generations: Grams B, my dad, me and Macie
Grams B with all of her great-grandchildren: Tanner, Luke, Tyler, Kaylee and Macie
Kaylee just loves Macie. When it was time for her to eat she said, "No thanks, I think I will just feed the baby." She cracks me up!
Brian and I just couldn't resist this adorable sweater dress. Towards the end of the night, Annie had Macie laying on a table and she was so happy to be able to stretch out and move a little bit.

No comments: