Saturday, August 1, 2009

Horseshoe Party

Today was the last day for Brian's horseshoe "league". We were at my aunt and uncle's house by 10:00 this morning and they threw horseshoes all day to finish up. Out of 12 guys, my wonderful husband was 12th. However, I would say that he was most improved by far! He has come a long way...maybe next year he won't be last:) Macie and I had a great day visiting with family and friends. We were lucky that the weather was great and although she didn't nap well, Macie didn't get too cranky. We got home around 8:30 tonight and let's just say we are all exhausted!
We put Olivia and Macie's pack-n-plays next to each other so they could talk
What can I step on to get out of this thing?
Macie loved playing in Aunt Gloria's Tupperware cabinet!

Olivia, Macie and Dylan...can you believe they were all looking at the camera?
It is hard to believe that last year we were all pregnant and now we are thinking about first birthday parties!

No comments: