Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I realized that I hadn't blogged about my pregnancy in a while. I am now 14 1/2 weeks. My official due date is February 10th, but my doctor said to plan for a c-section around the 1st. That is my grandma's birthday, so it would be pretty special if I could have the baby on that day. We don't know what the baby is yet, but we have an ultrasound scheduled for September 9th and we will find out then if the baby is cooperating.
It is hard not to compare my two pregnancies, especially since they are so close together. Here are some differences so far:
  • I have still been sick this time around, but it has been different. I didn't throw up as much, just nauseous all of the time. Luckily, it has slowed down considerably. I am feeling much better now.
  • I am way more exhausted this time around. I am sure that it has a lot to do with the fact that I have Macie to take care of, but it is wiping me out!!
  • I started showing much, much sooner this time! I had to start wearing maternity clothes almost instantly.
  • Brian seems to get my on nerves more easily. I am sure that is just hormones!

No comments: