Monday, March 12, 2012

WOW

We had a great weekend. Here are some of the highlights...
Kipp-a-lees: For lunch on Saturday, we went to Kipplee's to celebrate my dad's birthday. His actual birthday is this Thursday, but Annie was in town so we went over the weekend. Macie calls it "Kipp-a-lees" and it is so cute! The kids made cards for Grandpa and we got him a gift card for Rural King. Gardening season is coming up soon! After lunch, we headed over to Allie's house for dessert. She had strawberry pie and it was YUMMY! The kids had lots of fun with beads.
Macie and I crashed when we got home. I had a horrible headache and needed a nap. Two and a half hours later, I felt much better. Not the most flattering picture, but it was payback from Brian!
Belly Shirt??:
Maybe They Do Love Each Other:

Backyard Fun:
First Time in the Grass:What in the world is this stuff?
"Wow": We took a walk as a family on Sunday night. Brian pushed Macie on her trike and she was actually pedalling some! I pushed the other two in the double stroller. A man passed us on bike and said, "Wow! That's all I have to say, Wow!" Then he smiled and said, "Enjoy!" Brian and I just started laughing. It's our life and we want to say "WOW" sometimes, too!

No comments: