Friday, March 10, 2017

People Change

The other day, the kids and I were driving by Lewis Bakery and the wonderful smell of freshly baked bread filled our car.  We were all oohing and ahhing and talking about how we should make bread at home.  Macie said, "I wish I was in there right now so I could eat all of the bread."  Gavin responded, "Macie, you said you didn't even like Bunny Bread."  Without a thought or hesitation and very matter of factly she said, "People change"

I let out a chuckle and thought, oh how wise and true that is!  When I think about myself and how much I've changed in the last 10 years, I am amazed.  My family has gone through so many changes recently and things we thought would be one way turn out another.  It's often hard for adults to accept that "people change" and here my 8 year old has embraced it!


No comments: