Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Macie and I had quite a day! First, we went to visit the teachers during DI training for lunch. Then we went with Aunt Annie to vote. After waiting in line for 3 HOURS, we finally were able to vote and head home. Then, Annie and I decided to have a photo shoot with all of Macie's Halloween outfits.
Aunt Annie bought Macie this adorable bib and bag for all of her Halloween goodies. We were amazed with how she laid perfectly still for this picture.
My little jailbird
Our little pumpkin
I glow in the dark in this outfit!Are we done yet?
Fading fast...
How freaking adorable!!

1 comment:

The Broeker Family said...

Oh-my-gosh!! How cute & what a cute scrapbook page those pictures are going to make!! I'm so glad I got to see Macie today. Sorry we didn't make it to Evansville to Trick-or-Treat tonight.