Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday, we started celebrating Valentine's Day a little early. Macie got some treats, a rice crispy treat and fruit snacks, at Ms. Jordan's house and she brought Valentines for all of her friends. Today, I gave Brian a small scrapbook that I made with a few pictures from his childhood. I left some pages blank that we are going to fill in together about some of his childhood favorites so that our kids have something to look at when they are older. Brian made me a coupon book. I can't wait to start cashing them in. Some of my favorites are a "guilt free girls day", "4 hours of yard work", and "diaper avoidance".
Tonight, Brian and I are going on a date. We have dinner reservations at Acropolis and then we are heading to Stockwell for a fish bowl with Rachel and Eric. It has been a long time since we have been there, because we can't take Macie. She is having her first overnight with Grammie and Pops. Brian and I were both a little sad to leave her, but we know that she is in good hands!
Macie got some treats as well:
A book, sleepers, socks (I see a pattern here), and baby toothpaste with a finger brush.
A little up close and personal with the camera!

No comments: