Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Princess Party

Sunday afternoon, we went to Reagan and Lilly's birthday party. They had a princess themed party and Macie even got to dress as a princess! She went as Sleeping Beauty. Macie thought she was hot stuff! She even got to eat a whole cupcake by herself! I wish I would have taken a picture of her icing covered face! Gavin had a good time sitting outside with Daddy and playing with Lilly. We got the girls each a pair of shorts and two shirts. After gifts, it was time to come home. The kids were exhausted! We forgot their goody bags, so Brandi brought them to school. Macie was delighted by all of her princess goodies. Happy Birthday Reagan and Lilly!!


Princess Macie
Macie LOVED to jump on Lilly's trampoline. She even told me she wanted one. Sorry honey...not until we get a bigger house!

Lilly and Gavin were best buds!

Brian (Lilly and Reagan's Dad) made these cakes and I have to admit, I was pretty impressed!

Reagan's Cake

Lilly's Cake

Hannah with Macie

I stole this picture from Jamie's blog...too sweet!

Birthday girl Reagan, Hannah, and Macie

No comments: