Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I was able to spend my Mother's Day exactly how I wanted to! I spent a pretty lazy day at home with my family. We've been so busy and stressed lately it was nice to spend some time together. We lounged around, played outside in the sandbox and with bubbles, and went to Lowes. We picked out azalea bushes and other flowers for the front of our house. I was so excited and Brian planted the azalea bushes as soon as we got home. I also got a bonus at Lowes...a lemon shake-up! For dinner, we picked up Biaggi's takeout. We ended the night watching tv. Nothing too extravagant, but just what I needed!
Even though the bushes and flowers were a nice gift, Gavin gave the the best gift ever! He walked across the room to me! 8 whole steps! I wished for that on Mother's Day and I got it! He hasn't walked much more, but I'm still very happy!

What's in here?
Chilling by the sandbox

An attempt to get a picture of my two babies was much more difficult that I'd wished!

Look at Macie's face...she isn't even a teenager yet and she is already tired of my antics!







The back of Gavin's hair is getting so long and curly!

Daddy taught Macie how to pick dandelions for Mommy

Flowers from Macie...I think she picked all of them from the backyard!




Macie and I enjoyed sitting on the front porch watching Daddy working hard!




1 comment:

CJM said...

YAY GAVIN!!! :)