Sunday, May 22, 2011

Planting Seeds

Wednesday after my doctor's appointment, Brian went home to mow the grass and I headed to pick up the kids. Macie was happy to see me early and was anxious to get home and play outside. She kept asking me to have a picnic outside. We haven't had a chance to do that because of all of the rain. We got home and laid Gavin down for a nap. Then it was time for Macie to do some planting. Grandma gave her a pumpkin and watermelon seed and Grammie and Pops gave her some Marigold seeds. She also got a gardening set. She was so excited to help Daddy plant them. After planting, it was time to play outside before dinner. I went and picked up some Buffalo Wild Wings and we were able to eat outside. We ended the night with a much needed bath for the kids. It was a great day and I look forward to many more in our back yard this summer!

Love the grassy feet!
Planting the watermelon and pumpkin seeds

Watching them grow

Chopping up the dirt



Planting the seeds





Adding water

No comments: