Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pictures Courtesy of Macie

Allie hosted a 31 party for Beth on Friday night, so Beth, Wil, and Parker came over for a visit. Wil and Parker stayed to play while Beth and I went to the party. I was taking a few pictures of the kids and then Macie wanted to give it a try. I took the first two and the last four are courtesy of Macie!

Macie was super wound up when they got here!
Cousins

And now for Macie's pictures...



I see Parker!

There's the rest of him!

Finally...a whole Parker...Aunt Beth helped!

2 comments:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

It's so funny how Parker's head shot lines up so well with the other photo of his bottom half. I love Miss Macie!

(sorry, i had to delete the first comment b/c there was a typo)