Monday, October 13, 2014

Macie Interview at 6

How old are you?: 6
What is your favorite color?: yellow   
What is your favorite show?:  Suite Life (with Zack and Cody)
What is your favorite movie?: Barbie
Who is your best friend?: Lilly   
What is your favorite food?: What I had for dessert...what was that called? (Churros)   
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?: Setting up my party and doing Easy Bake Oven stuff
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?: legos
Where is your favorite place to go?: Lilly's House
What is your favorite book?: Hop On Pop
What is your favorite thing to do at school?: Special Projects                                                                
What is your favorite toy?: my American girl doll and my Elsa doll                                                                                                                
What is your favorite animal?: pig 
What do you want to be when you grow up?: Cheerleader  
Anything else you want to tell me?: um...yes...um...that I love...um...let's see...these little shovel pail things, can you put that in, and this (crazy loom set she got for her birthday)

No comments: