Friday, April 6, 2018

2018 Intentions ~ How am I doing??

For 2018, I decided to go a different route and work on myself...Body, Mind, and Soul.  I've set 6 intentions for each category with the hope to focus more on me.  I WANT and NEED an overall healthier ME! Now that it is April, I thought I would update how I am doing:

Body: I've done a great job in this category!
1. Drink a Gallon of Water Every Day Doing this!
2.Go to the YMCA 3x a Week I was doing awesome at this until Gavin's surgery and need to get back to it!
3. Get 8-10 hours of sleep every night (Head to bed by 10) I've been really good as this!
4. Eat at least 5 different Fruits/Veggies Each Day Every Day!
5. Do Yoga with the Kids 1x a Week Haven't started:(
6. Join Weight Watchers again (actually did this Dec 26th) Not only joined, but have lost 32.9 pounds!

Mind: Definitely Need to work on this area!
7. Read 18 Books (2/18)
8. Do More Journalling (Grateful)
9. Tech Free Tuesdays Total Flop:(
10. Spend more time with friends Done this a few times
11. Revamp Finances and set new goals Working on this right now
12. Make a Vision Board

Soul: Started a few things, but need to work on this, too!
13. Read the New Testament on my own Barely started
14. Pray the Rosary and have God Time to start each day
15. Finish Reading the Bible with the family (We are wrapping up the book of Ezra) We are in Job now.
16. Make Blessing Bags
17. Write Weekly Bible Verses on my arm and in my notebook
18. Take a Vacation to the Beach (Planned for July)

No comments: