Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Dear Lilah

Dear Lilah,

Oh my...how is my baby 6 years old?  Time is going by so fast.  Although, you like to think you are 16!  You call yourself the black sheep of the family because of your love of fashion.  You love to put on makeup and get all dolled up to go places.  You are still sassy, but have the sweetest heart.  You remind me to put God first and truly care about others.  You are still a mama's girl, although you have grown more independent this year.  Going to a new school all by yourself has been a huge change, but I've loved seeing you grow and develop.  You've learned so much this year and have made so many new friends.  I'm so excited to be on this journey of life with you.  I will always be your biggest fan!
I love you to the moon and back,
Mommy

No comments: