Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A Look Back ~ February 2018

Y Walking Buddies:
Super Bowl: We planned out a fun menu that was WW friendly for Super Bowl this year.  We like to stay home and watch the game and the kids look forward to our traditions!

Haircut: I finally got around to getting my haircut.  I should do it more often, but I don't make myself a priority.  I'm working on that!

I was so excited to be down 21.5 and have lost 10% of my body weight!

Glasses!!: Lilah had been having headaches at school and since she was already borderline needing glasses, I took her back in for an appointment.  Sure enough, she is farsighted and needs glasses.  She was excited, but I was worried about find frames our little fashionista would approve of.  Well, we walked right up and eye level for her were the perfect frames in her favorite color!  She tried on one pair and that was it!  She looks adorable in them and has done great!




100 Patch: On the day of Gavin's birthday party, we finally broke 100 in bowling!  I missed it due to not feeling well, but he was so excited!  When it was time for the next trophies, he got his 100 patch.  he is so proud of that thing!
My Glasses: I also went to the eye doctor and had to get glasses.  Unlike Gavin and Lilah, I am nearsighted.  I also do not have to wear them all of the time.  They help me when driving and at night. 




Valentine's Day: On Valentine's Day, we have a tradition of doing fondue and a clue hunt for the kids.  Well, the fondue this year was a complete flop.  Brian came to the rescue and grabbed pizza with the kids while I hid the clues.  This year, they led to an air hockey table that we found at Walmart after Christmas for $30 bucks!  Who knows how long it will last but it's fun for now! Dessert turned out great!



 Bowling Team: For the last session, Gavin was so excited that he was on a team with Chase, Sawyer, and Dylan!
 Baby Doll Fun: The girls and still obsessed with babies and dolls.  Lilah put a doll in an old dress of hers and people thought the baby was real!

 WW Update: As of this picture, Brian and I are down a combined 49.3 pounds!

Chef Macie: Macie is taking a cooking class once a month at the library.  She made english muffin pizzas at home for dinner one night using the recipe she'd learned.  Man she's growing up!
 Zoo Trip: We had a day in February where it got up to 80!  The kids and I met Grandma, Andre, and Ari at the zoo!

 Hair Cuts!:



 X-Rays: These x-rays show the coils in Gavin's legs. 
E-Learning Days: Because of all of the snow days, Lilah has had several E-Learning days.  Gavin helped out one night by reading to Lilah.
 Happy Birthday, Brian!: On Brian's birthday, we went to Tin Fish.  It was so yummy!  We hadn't been there in a long time.  The kids picked out gifts for him and cards, so they were excited to give him his goodies!

No comments: