Sunday, December 28, 2008

6 Places, 4 Cities, 2 Days!!

Yes, you read the title correctly....our Christmas is so packed and crazy! Most people can't believe how much traveling we do, but somehow we survive it every year! Macie must have been a very good girl this year because she got so many wonderful gifts! Macie thanks everyone who gave her lots of new books and toys to play with along with all of the cute clothes to wear!!

On Christmas Eve, Brian worked until 2. When he got off work, the first stop was my parent's house to exchange gifts with my immediate family. Then, we headed to my grandma's house (my mom's mom). This is the biggest get-together by far! Picture this...up to 80 people all in a duplex (she has both sides). It is cramped and cozy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Look at that hairdo!
A family picture...
My cousin's daughter, Olivia, is absolutely precious. She is just 4 weeks older than Macie.
Before Allie went to Iraq, she told me that she wanted everyone to do tequila shots with her when she was back for good. She made me promise I would make this happen. Well, I told my uncle about it and they put together a kit for her for Christmas...Don Julio, lemons, salt, and shot glasses! We all took shots with her...there were several rounds and I think that she ended up taking 6 or 7 by the time the night was over. I only took one and that was plenty!!

No comments: