Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our First Family Christmas

Today, Brian, Macie and I celebrated our first family Christmas. Santa came to our house early because Brian works both jobs on Monday and Tuesday and as soon as he gets off on Wednesday, we are starting the Christmas madness. It was really nice to do it today and to start some family traditions of our own. First, Brian made breakfast for us and we used the Christmas dishes that my Grandma Wolf gave us last year. Next, Brian read the Christmas story from the Bible out loud to us. Then, it was time to open the gifts!
Rusty and Max got their present first....a bag of rawhide treats!
Macie stayed awake the whole time. This is her first present from Santa...new socks! She also got a purse, some books, bath toys, and pattern balls! Mommy and Daddy opened a savings account for her.
Macie got Daddy the "New Dad" Willow Tree Angel. She got Mommy a necklace with her picture on it. I love it!!
Brian loved the gift from me. I made a photo book on Snapfish. He was complaining just the other day that I had never finished our scrapbook. Brian got me a digital picture frame...something I have been wanting for a long time!!
As soon as we were done opening gifts, Macie started crying. We picked her up and soon realized she had exploded in her diaper! Here is the before...

and here is the after....nice and clean!!

No comments: