Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ONE YEAR!!

I can hardly believe that one year ago today, I married my best friend, the man of my dreams, and the father of my children! We had an amazing wedding surrounded by family and friends. The next day, Brian and I both said that it was a "perfect" day and that we wouldn't change a thing. After all of my planning and hard work, it all came together. I was remarkably calm knowing that no matter what happened that day, Brian and I would be married at the end of the day, and that is all that mattered! The last year has been very eventful. Here is a recap:

  • On January 2nd, we headed to St. Lucia for our honeymoon. We ate yummy food, drank to our hearts content, and met awesome people! I ate fire and Brian learned to sail! We had a minor setback when our room was raided and several belongings were stolen, including our camera with all of our pictures, but overall it was a great trip and we look forward to going back someday!

  • On February 13th, we found out that we were expecting our first child. This news came a bit sooner than expected, but we were thrilled nonetheless. Most of our year was spent preparing our lives and our home for the birth of our little girl.

  • On October 13th, our lives were forever changed as we welcomed Macie Lu Mitchell into the world. She has brought so much joy and meaning to our lives!

Happy Anniversary Brian! Here's to many more happy years!!!

This isn't my favorite picture, but it is the only one I have on the computer!

1 comment:

superiorpapers com review said...

The proof that many men need that there is no such thing as the Friend Zone! May you both have a prosperous and happy marriage.