Saturday, September 5, 2009

Boyles Family Cookout

This afternoon we went to my parents' house for a cookout. It was pretty humid and then rained so we stayed inside most of the time, but otherwise, it was a great afternoon and evening. It is very rare that my whole immediate family is together in the same place anymore. Annie was home from Purdue for the weekend and my Aunt Dawn also came over to join in on the fun. Macie had a chance to meet Annie's guinea pig, Reno. She was so busy visiting and playing with everyone she didn't want to nap. She fell asleep in her highchair while drinking her bottle. It was quite entertaining! I forgot my camera, but my mom had hers and I was able to get some pictures of the day.
Macie loved Reno and wanted to pet him
Aunt Annie and Macie
Going...
going...
GONE!

No comments: