Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friday Night Fun

Macie had a lot of visitors last night! Yesterday was Uncle John's birthday, so he and Uncle Kenny came up. Brian, Kenny, and John went to eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise and headed to Showme's so John could get a fish bowl of Long Island Ice Tea. Then, they came back to our house to hang out and crash. John was supposed to help Brian with a little home improvement project this morning, but lets just say that didn't work out too well. While the guys went out, I had my sisters over. Annie is in town and I thought it would be fun to make some finger foods and hang out. Allie also brought over her wii which provided lots of laughs and entertainment! I was so exhausted and I am a little sore this morning. Pathetic I know, but its a lot of work for a pregnant woman!! Macie didn't know what to think seeing all these people at the same time! Overall, it was a great night and I hope we can all hang out again soon!
Uncle Kenny snuggling with Macie
Happy Birthday Uncle John!
Allie got so into the wii it was hilarious!!
Kenny trying out baseball
Since Brian works at Arc, he thinks he is a great bowler, but we all know the truth that I am the best bowler!!

No comments: