Saturday, September 19, 2009

Emmy Jane Sills

Yesterday morning, my friend, Renee', gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! Emmy Jane Sills came into the world at 6 pounds 11 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. Renee' didn't find out if she was having a boy or a girl, so little Emmy was a surprise! Now, Macie has another playmate! I told her that she is going to be a big sister like Keelin, but I know that she has no clue what I am talking about! Congrats to Renee', Drew, and Keelin! We are so happy for you!!
Emmy Jane
I just love the name!!
At first Macie was just staring at Emmy not quite knowing what to think. Then she was reaching and grabbing for her, but we realized she just wanted her blanket!
After we went to visit Renee' and Emmy at the hospital, we met my parents and Allie at Sams. Macie was picking out some pretty expensive cheese. Aunt Allie says she has good taste!

No comments: