Wednesday, September 23, 2009

STRESSED!!

What a week! It is only Wednesday and I can't wait for this week to end! I hate wishing my life away, but I'm ready for a "do over"! The worst part....I can't have a drink!
We started the week with Macie running a fever around 100. We think it is just from teething because it has been coming and going all week and is back again tonight. She is cranky, fighting eating some (which never happens) and a bear to put to bed at night.
On top of that, I have an appointment or meeting every day this week so that always adds extra stress.
Plus....our poor dog Max is very sick. He has been vomiting and had diarrhea everywhere! We have disinfected the crate many times, been giving dog baths, and shampooing carpets more than once already this week. We took him to the vet and they can't really figure out what is wrong. They think it is a like a hernia and the flu. They sent him home after fluids, meds, and a bill! Now he has a huge "growth" hanging down from his chest and we will be calling the vet again tomorrow...fun!

Yes, this is all part of life.....but I need a break! The good news is, tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: