Monday, September 28, 2009

Favorite Moments

Some of my favorite moments with Macie are stress free times at home when we have no agenda. They happen few and far between the chaos that is our life. I just try to cherish each and every moment with her because she is growing up way to fast. Her first birthday is quickly approaching and my little girl is changing from a baby to a toddler in front of my eyes!!
Macie loves my water bottles. She thinks she is such hot stuff when she gets to drink water out of it. The bottle is about as big as she is!
Macie LOVES books! She is always picking up a book and bringing it up to us to read to her. Her favorite book is a Sesame Street Shape book that she got at Kyle's birthday party last year. I think we have already read it a million times!!
Daddy and Macie reading a book before he has to go to work. A picture perfect moment!

No comments: