Friday, October 2, 2009

First Few Steps!!!

Aunt Katie is bound and determined that Miss Macie is going to be walking by her first birthday. So, when she was staying at their house, Aunt Katie worked and worked with her on taking a few steps. She would take one or so, but that was it. When I got there to pick her up, Katie wanted to show me what they had worked on. She took off and walked four or five steps right to me. It was soo cute! She was on her tippy toes and, to be honest, I lost count of her steps because I was so thrilled with the idea of her walking. When I got home, I was trying to show Brian and she would take 3 steps and then fall down. She is standing on her own for longer and longer each time. She just may be walking by her first birthday....only time will tell!

No comments: