Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear Macie

Dear Macie,
I can hardly believe that your first birthday is here! The last year with you has been the best year of my life! You gave me the title of Mommy and I will always be grateful to you for that! Your smile, your hugs and kisses, and watching you discover the world are just a few of the things that keep me going each and every day. I have so many hopes and dreams for your future. I hope you grow up to be a loving and caring little girl who makes a difference in this world. I hope that you are able to find out who you are and that your dreams come true. I hope that you meet someone like your daddy to share your life with. Most of all, I hope that you are happy in life, whatever that means for you!
I look forward to each and every day with you. Let the adventures of life continue...
I love you always and forever,
Mommy

No comments: