Sunday, October 11, 2009

Macie's First Birthday Bash!!!

Yesterday afternoon, we had Macie's First Birthday Bash! It was a Minnie Mouse themed party and everything turned out great! We had about 50 people come and she got more presents than she will ever need! I think she now has a new wardrobe and plenty of fun toys to play with. Macie was the perfect little girl. It helped that I had her take a nap at my parent's house while we were setting up the party. She was in a great mood the whole day and only cried when we took away her cake. She LOVED the cake and would have eaten the whole thing if we let her. Allie took pictures for me and I think she took almost 300! I am so grateful to her for doing that because I was way too busy! We all took a much needed nap when we got home! What a great day!!
Macie's Cake....I just love how it turned out!

Macie's personal cake and let me tell ya, she put it away!
The Birthday Girl
Giving Aunt Beth a kiss

Macie loved this balloon, but I am so sad because it disappeared. It was in the back of my Escape when we got home and it never made it into the house. I have no idea what happened to it, but I was not happy:(
Libby came to say hello
Macie checking out one of her many presents
She loves this book from Aunt Beth and Uncle Wil
I think she knows what's coming!
She dug in with no help!
Giving Daddy a kiss
She was not happy when we took the cake away!
Giving Olivia a kiss goodbye
She loves to give kisses!
Playing with Aunt Allie at the end the party
Thanks to everyone who came and especially to those who helped with the party!

No comments: