Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Festival

Wednesday night, Brian, Macie, and I headed down to the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival. Macie went with my mom on Monday for a few minutes, but this was the first time we had really taken her down there in all of the madness. Our plan was to go quickly, eat, and then head out before it got too crowded or cold for Macie. She was completely in awe of all the people and everything going on around her. After a little while, she started smacking her lips because she saw everyone eating. She just started doing that a week or two ago....smacking her lips if she sees someone eating something. Too funny!
Before we went, we were waiting at my parent's house for Brian to get off work and Macie put on my sunglasses. She just stopped and smiled for me like she was waiting for me to take her picture. Of course, I couldn't get the camera out fast enough and it is so slow, so we had to try again. This was the best I could get...
Macie ate her cheerios while we ate all of the good stuff!
Maybe next year she can join us!

No comments: