Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bailey's 4th Birthday

Today, we celebrated Bailey's 4th birthday. His birthday is actually the day before Macie's. It was kind of weird for me because last year they had his party a week after his birthday and it was Macie's first outing. Wow....a year makes a big difference! Bailey had another train themed birthday. I am blamed for starting his obsession, but I am just glad that something we got him for his 2nd birthday is what he still loves! Macie and I went by ourselves because Brian started getting sick during Macie's party yesterday and he needed to rest today.
After the party, Macie and I went to my parent's house for dinner. Allie was there and Annie is in town. They love spending time with Macie so it is a nice break for me!
Before Bailey blew out his candles he said, "My wish is...um...for the sun to not go away!" Too cute!
Macie is ready to go trick-or-treating!
Hannah and Macie were so cute together! They kept hugging and kissing!
We got Bailey a talking Thomas. When he opened it, he said, "The train I wanted!!"
Macie got another present from Aunt Annie today... a penguin and fleece blanket.
Macie was cracking up when Aunt Allie was tickling her!

No comments: