Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First Tub Bath

Tonight Macie got her first tub bath. We usually give her a bath in the kitchen sink but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to clean it properly first. Macie was a little skeptical at first, but then she loved it. I was a nervous wreck because she is still so small and looked tiny in the tub. Her toys kept floating away and she would dive for them and give me a heart attack. I will definitely go back to baths in the kitchen sink for now, especially since my belly is rapidly growing and I can't imagine it will be very comfortable bending over the tub much longer. While I was giving her a bath, I did have visions of the future with two little ones in the tub. Something to look forward to, but I am in no hurry to get there!
She loves to chew on a rag while I am giving her a bath
This pic isn't centered, but I love the smile!
This rag feels good on my gums!
"If your happy and you know it, clap your hands"
When you sing that song or say pat a cake, Macie starts clapping her hands. It doesn't matter what she is doing, she will stop to clap!
Checking her "tires"

No comments: