Monday, October 5, 2009

Fever

We went to St. Louis on Saturday and I just wasn't feeling quite right. On the way home I started feeling worse. I thought I was just worn out from the day. It didn't help that Macie screamed for the last hour and a half! She kept grabbing for me wanting me to get her out of her seat. I pretty much crashed not long after we got home and I didn't feel much better the next morning. I took my temp and realized I had a fever. It was up and down but the highest it got was 101.4. I was feeling pretty miserable! My parents came and got Macie for a few hours because, of course, she only wanted me. I called my doctor and they pretty much said to rest and keep taking my Tylenol. Well, my fever broke last night and I thought that I was good enough to go to school today. Boy was I wrong!!! I started fading fast and was home and back in bed by 10:00. My fever spiked back up. The nurse called to check on me and she called my doc to make sure I was doing everything I should. Because fever was my only real symptom, they think it is just viral. I am feeling better and am eating a little more, so I am hopeful I can make it through the day tomorrow. Especially since I am leaving school at 1:30 for my doctor's appointment. I have an ultrasound and a checkup so it will be good to make sure everything is OK. I have a lot of cute pics from Saturday to post, but I will have to get to those later!!!

No comments: