Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fortress of Fun

A group of my friends and I decided to get together on Wednesdays during the summer to have "play dates". It is just a chance for us to see each other and let the kiddos play. Today, Patti, Renee, and I met at the Fortress of Fun in Newburgh to play and for a picnic lunch. It was a great time and wasn't nearly as hot as I was afraid it may be. Of course, both of my kids had a bowel movement while we were there and Gavin ended up making quite the mess in the stroller. Thankfully, Patti was willing to help me and we got a good laugh out of it. Macie was a little shy at first and took a while to get comfortable. By the end though, she was getting braver and scaring me to death. She kept wanting to climb and didn't want to hold my hand so I knew it was time to go home. I didn't want a melt down and Gavin would need to eat soon, so we left a little before 1. It was a lot of fun. I don't know where we are going to meet next week, but I look forward to it!
Being shy in the swing
Checking everything out
Emmy
She is about the same size as Gavin and she is 8 months old!
Snoozing peacefully!

No comments: