Thursday, June 3, 2010

Horseshoes

Horseshoe season is once again upon us! Tonight was the first night. Brian really enjoys hanging out with the guys, doing something competitive, and having a few beers. I went tonight because on the first night they have a big fish fry. My uncle makes fish, potato wedges, and onion rings. YUMMY!!! It was a challenge with the kids, but not as difficult as I thought. My parents brought the "cage" for Macie and that was a big help! I probably won't make it every week though because it is a lot of work for me. We will just have to base it on weather and how the kids are doing. I was proud of Brian because he started out the season with 4 wins!
Gavin is such a good baby!
Macie ate before we came but enjoyed some snacks and bites off of everyone's plates!
Macie loved to look through the fence into the neighbor's yard
Chunky Monkey

No comments: