Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Dada's Day!

Yesterday was Brian's second Father's day. Brian woke up to a breakfast of sausage and eggs. Normally, he makes breakfast for us, so I thought I would turn the tables and make it for him. We tried to get Macie to say Happy Father's Day but she couldn't say fathers. Brian was thrilled to here her say Happy Dada's Day. Something about her sweet little voice makes your heart smile! After breakfast, we got everything ready for the day. I made a quick trip to Walmart to get our dad's cards and some dessert for dinner. For lunch, we went to Kiplee's to celebrate with my Dad. We got him a bottle of Country Bob's sauce and a gift card to Old Fashioned Butcher Shoppe. He loves to grill so he will be able to pick out something yummy to grill. Macie had a great lunch and enjoyed doing "cheers" with my dad. After lunch, it was home for naps for everyone (except me) and packing up for the evening. Our last stop of the day was to see Brian's dad in Sturgis. Pops and Brian grilled some chicken, mushrooms, and peppers on the gas grill we got him for his birthday/Father's Day. We also had mac-n-cheese and fried squash. Everything was SO good! We stayed long enough to put Macie in bed and then Brian, Gavin, and I went home. Macie stayed so that we didn't have to take her with us to Indy for Gavin's appointment. Overall, I think that Brian had a great Dada's Day. Happy Father's Day babe...I'm so glad that you are the father of my children! We love you!!!
Cheers!
Papaw fed Macie dippin dots...he knows the way to her heart!
Love the smile!
Grammie made Macie this dress. It is precious! It was her first attempt and it turned out so well. It was a little big so we are going to put it up for next year and she is going to to make a few more for this summer. They are so simple but so sweet at the same time!

Daddy with his babies!

No comments: