Tuesday, June 1, 2010

4 Months Old!

My sweet baby boy is four months old today. That is 1/3 of a year...I know I sound like a broken record, but time just goes by way too fast!! Here is what Gavin, or "Mr. G" as my mom calls him, is up to:
  • He is such a smiley and happy baby! When he smiles his whole face lights up and his dimples are irresistible. He is talking more and more. One of my favorite things at this stage is when he tells me about his day. We lay on the floor and he gets those legs and arms moving while he coos and gurgles. Too precious!!!
  • He is SOOO strong! He uses his legs to push up and arch his back. He also tries to sit up if he is reclining. When you sit him on the floor, he can sit for about a second or so. He is also getting closer to rolling over.
  • He laughed out loud for the first time!
  • He now eats 2 tablespoons of cereal every evening.
  • He loves to be outside and sleeps so well out there.
  • He sleeps through the night!!!!
  • He continues to be such a wonderful addition to our family! I don't know what we would do without him in our lives!


No comments: