Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fun with Clayton

This morning, Clayton came over to play for a while so his brother could go to the doctor. The kids had a great time playing! We even had a present for Clayton. His birthday is on Friday and we won't be able to make it to his party this weekend. The shake-n-go Thomas train was a hit! At one point, I noticed that Macie and Clayton were very quiet and I went to check on them. I found them both in Macie's bed talking. It was too cute! Then when I was changing Gavin, I found them in my closet. We had a lot of fun playing with Clayton and I'm so glad that he was able to visit!

Gavin tried the sneak-from-behind plan to steal Clayton's fruit snacks!
I'm glad that the boy Macie had in her bed was her cousin!
Check out this fashion statement! Macie wanted to wear a sweatshirt because Clayton was. She is mid sneeze in this picture!

No comments: