Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh No She Didn't!

As you know by now, Macie is FULL of personality! Things should no longer shock me, but sometimes I just don't know what to say! Here are two of her latest antics:

We were driving home from daycare on Thursday and Macie asked me to turn her Dora "moonie" on. I told her that I couldn't because I was driving and she said, "I said so". I about lost it!

Earlier today, Macie told me to "lead me lone". I told her that wasn't very nice. If she didn't like something, she could say "Please stop", but not "Leave me alone". Tonight Brian and I were talking in the living room and Macie says, "Mommy, Peez stop talking, I tan't hear tv". The funniest part, Brian had a random football game on!

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Too funny! They really pick up on things, don't they?

Kelly said...

I love hearing what Macie has to say! My niece was like that when she was your daughter's age. Enjoy it while it's cute and funny...lol!!