Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stock Pile and Playing the Drug Store Game

I had another snow day today so I took advantage of it and cleaned out all of the cabinets in our bathrooms and the cabinet under the sink. We've been getting a lot of deals lately and I was tired of the clutter! Our medicine cabinet also had a lot of stuff that was expired so I wanted to make sure I got rid of everything that was bad. It feels so good to have all of that done and Brian was shocked when he saw how neat and organized everything was. Now, we just have to keep it that way!
Just some of our stock pile...everything you see here was either free or only a few cents!
One of our New Year's Resolution was to possibly try the "drug store game". Basically, by using coupons, the store ad, and register rewards, you get a lot of items free and very cheap. Brian took a stab at it on the way home tonight at Rite Aid, and I have to say it was a success!! He spent 50 cents for everything pictured plus a pack of ink pens! I think we will stick with this for sure!
Yes, all of that (plus ink pens) for 50 cents!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow that is talent, and I'm being serious!! That is awesome!!! I may have to come shopping with you guys and watch how the magic happens:). Seriously, I'm loving the savings!!