Friday, January 28, 2011

A Aunt Addie

Miss Macie is talking ALL OF THE TIME! She is constantly amazing us with things that come out of her mouth! She can sing the ABC's (well her version anyway) and now knows the rhyme "1 2 Buckle My Shoe". I'm most impressed with the fact that she recognizes 8 letters on a regular basis and points them out everywhere...t shirts, books, even signs on the side of the road! Not only does she know some letters, but she knows a word with them. She knows A (Aunt Addie), G (My Bwudda), M (Me), S (Snake), Y, O, P (Baby Pawka), K (Aunt Tatie). We were driving home today, and all of a sudden she screamed...."A Aunt Addie....A Aunt Addie...tu Aunt Addies". I look up and sure enough there are two A's on the sign! She's barely two years old for pete's sake!

She is also always saying "Tant tu" (thank you). It is so sweet because when it is time to eat she will say, "Tant tu Mommy my pate, tant tu Mommy my food". Melt my heart!

This morning on the way to Miss Julie's, Brian and Macie were talking about how I'm a teacher. She said, "I be teacher like Mommy". I followed in my Mom's footsteps, so it wouldn't break my heart if she did the same!

No comments: