Friday, January 21, 2011

Pulling Up!!!

Gavin can now pull up to his feet! Holy Cow he's made so much progress in the last 6 weeks! Six short weeks ago, he wouldn't even put his feet down on the ground and today he pulled himself up for the first time by himself! I put the kids down for a nap after lunch. A few minutes later, I heard the kids giggling and I could tell Macie was out of bed. I went in their room to investigate and low and behold Gavin was standing up in his crib. I stood there in shock and a felt myself tearing up. I even asked Macie if she helped him even though I knew there was no way that she did. I ran to get the camera to capture the moment! He was grinning from ear to ear and you could see the pride on his face! I tried to snap a few pics and then Macie had to go to the potty. When I came back in, he had pulled up again so I know that it wasn't just a fluke! The only negative is that he doesn't want to sleep in his crib... now he views it as a jungle gym!