Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chuck-E-Cheese

Last night, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese. Holy Spirit PTA was having a fundraiser night. When Macie found out we were going to there she was so pumped! I asked her if she knew what it was and she said, "you throw balls in bucket". Sure enough she remembered her favorite game from when we went for Gavin's birthday. From the moment we walked in, Macie was overstimulated and wanted to play every game and run around like a crazy person. We did convince her to eat some and then we were off! Gavin was content eating and then he was all over the place as well. The cool thing was, we only spent a little over $4 for a night of family fun. We had some leftover tokens that we brought with us, we had a sticker for 10 free tokens, and I got a free drink and personal pan pizza for being a teacher. The only thing we bought was an order of bread sticks. To be honest, that is all Brian and I had time to eat anyway! The cutest moment of the night was when Macie was dancing with Chuck-E. That girl can boogie down! Too bad I didn't have my camera on me at the time. Although it was hectic, Brian and I both said...that was fun! We even left with a few tokens for next time!





No comments: