Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lunch at Aunt Allie's

After church, we went to Allie's house for lunch. My parents, Annie, and Charles joined us. The kids got a chance to show off their Easter outfits and we had a chance to relax. Allie provided a yummy lunch of sandwiches and chips. Allie got each kid an Easter egg with m&ms and before long Gavin had chocolate all down his sweater vest. Luckily, I was able to wash it out and dry it. Gavin took a nap there also. After hanging out for a while, the rest of my family left while we waited for Gavin's vest to dry and him wake up from his nap. Brian, Macie, and I had a lot of fun playing with a big ball in the living room. Macie was all giggles and had a blast!


I love these pictures...just wish they weren't so dark:(



Macie had to bring her Easter bonnet to show Grandma!


Aunt Allie with her favorite nephew

No comments: