Monday, April 18, 2011

Visiting Baby Parker

Yesterday afternoon, we headed to Owensboro for a visit. We'd only seen Parker once and I was wanting to hold that sweet baby again! We had a very nice time and Macie held Parker this time! She was all about him. Crazily enough...we got all three kids in the same picture with their eyes open looking in our direction! I don't think we could've planned it any better and I'm sure we won't be that lucky again! We also got a family picture with Parker, but Beth took it with her camera, so I may have to steal it from her blog later. We brought some gifts with us...wine for Beth and a tiger cub and book for Parker. I'm so glad that we got to spend some time together and I look forward to another visit!
*I forgot to mention a Macie funny moment...she took off her shoes and handed them to Aunt Beth and said "Hold these so I don't have to go home". Too funny...thanks Aunt Beth for reminding me about this on your blog post!




No comments: