Monday, April 1, 2013

Family Pics and Easter Gifts

After church, we went to Allie’s house to spend the day.  We had planned on celebrating with my mom’s whole family, but they changed their plans and decided to get together on Saturday.  We had already planned on going to Sturgis for the day on Saturday, so we planned a low key day with my immediate family on Sunday.  I have to say, I love family gatherings, but it was nice to have a whole day with each immediate family.  Plus, with Gavin’s potty training, it was a lot nicer.  I seem to have taken a lot of pictures throughout the day, so I decided to divide them into several smaller posts.

Once I dropped off Brian and the kids, I ran home to get the food we needed out of the fridge and the bread machine to make more rolls.  When I got back, my parents came shortly after.  Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Allie gave the kids a few Easter gifts.  Even Grandpa and Grandma got an Easter basket!  We also took a few family pics before changing the kids out of their clothes.  We all enjoyed a lunch of ham, chips, and a few dips.  It was a great start to our day!

090092094095098099102104106109112121122123124127

No comments: