Friday, April 19, 2013

Macie Interview 4.5

Macie is officially 4 and a half!  Her half birthday was on Aunt Annie's wedding day.  I can't believe we are half way to 5.  I mean 5 is a whole hand and I'm just not ready for that!  I interviewed her this morning.

How old are you?: four
What is your favorite color?: zebra
What is your favorite show?: Dora
What is your favorite movie?: Hop
Who is your best friend?: Madison
What is your favorite food?: Tomatoes
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?: Staying home with her
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?: Go places with him
Where is your favorite place to go?: Chuck-E-Cheese
What is your favorite book?: Dora Pony Book
What is your favorite thing to do at school?: Art Projects
What do you want to be when you grow up?: Cheerleading Girl
Anything else you want to tell me?: That this morning my belly hurt
 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love these interviews!!