Friday, April 19, 2013

Roll Recipe and other News

Several people have asked me for the roll recipe I've been using.  I got it from Money Saving Mom and the link is below.  I have to say these rolls are AMAZING and everyone who has tried them has agreed.  I plan to organize all of the recipes on my kitchen blog soon, but that project will probably have to wait until summer.  Just last night, I tried a recipe for homemade bagels from a different blog and they were also a hit!
http://moneysavingmom.com/2013/03/pull-apart-oat-rolls.html

In other news....
I've completely failed at the Clean House Challenge.  I've done a lot of cleaning and followed along for several of the days, but all of the illnesses and the wedding threw me off.  At this point, I am in survival mode and just trying to get my house back in working order.  I like to stay on top of things so that I don't feel so overwhelmed when I walk in the door.

Gavin is 100% potty trained.  As long as he has his potty seat, he will go anywhere and tells us every time.  Crazily enough, being sick helped the potty training.  One day he pooped literally 20 times and I only had to change his undies once!  That was what he needed to make him really pay attention to his urges.  He is even waking himself up at night now and last night went all night without going once.  We are so proud of him!  We plan to take his potty seat with us everywhere and then this summer, we will train him to go without it in preparation for preschool next year.  Yes...it is hard to believe he will be in preschool next year!

No comments: