Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Letters

I've seen this on Holly's blog for a while now and I wanted to join in, too!
Photobucket
 
Dear Macie: I love how much you love your little sister, but please leave her alone!  She would like to move without you messing with her or hurting her.
 
Dear Gavin: Please stop destroying and tearing up everything you touch!  You don't even know your own strength!
 
Dear Lilah: I can't believe you are 16 months old today!  You are growing up way to fast and don't even act like a baby anymore:(
 
Dear Brian: Thank you for taking over last night when I crashed.  I'm truly blessed to have you as my partner and best friend!
 
Dear Bread and Chocolate: Stay away from me for a while.  I've eaten way too much of you lately and pretty soon the scale is going to be mad at me and my clothes aren't going to fit!
 
Dear Cable: I have to admit, I don't miss you as much as I thought I would.  You were taking over my life and I'm happy to be rid of you!

No comments: