Friday, October 18, 2013

Dear Macie

Dear Macie,

I can’t believe it is time for me to write this.  You are 5…a whole handful!  As I say each year, you gave me the title of being a Mommy and I’m so grateful for that.  You are such an emotional little girl and so full of life.  You are very into art and craft projects, girly stuff, Curious George, and Hello Kitty.  You have a lot of friends and play with different kids every day.  You want to be my helper and are a great big sister.  You are so smart and amaze us each and every day.  You organize things and set up your bed and play areas.  You can count to 100 by 1, 5, and 10.  You know all of your letters and sounds and are spelling more words.  This year will bring a lot of exciting things…preschool graduation, starting Kindergarten, and playing t-ball!  I am so proud to be your Mommy and look forward to each and every moment with you!  Always remember that you are smart, kind,  and important!  I love you to the moon and back!

Mommy

No comments: