Saturday, October 19, 2013

Macie’s Interview ~ Five Years Old

How old are you?: five
What is your favorite color?: yellow
What is your favorite show?:  Angelina Ballerina
What is your favorite movie?: Max and Ruby
Who is your best friend?: Lilly
What is your favorite food?: Tomatoes
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?: Have one on one time
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?: Go places just me and daddy
Where is your favorite place to go?: Chuck E Cheese
What is your favorite book?: The bug Achoo
What is your favorite thing to do at school?: Art Projects with Mrs. Thomas
What do you want to be when you grow up?: I might me a cheerleader when I’m a kid, so a fireman                                            What is your favorite toy?: my dvd player                                        What is your favorite animal?: pig
Anything else you want to tell me?: yes…is daddy going to grow anymore tomatoes? 

No comments: