Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Half Marathon

Saturday morning, Brian ran in his second half marathon.  To say it was a soggy race is an understatement!  They ran in pouring rain!  He ran the race with Brandon and Eric.  My mom, dad, the kids and I went down to watch.  I planned to take some pictures, but it was way too wet.  We found an awning to stand under on Main street to cheer them on and then went to the finish line.  Rachel, Anya, and Felix joined us.  Brian finished in around 2 hours 30 minutes.  We were so proud of him!

When we got home, the rain had stopped, so I decided to get my run in.  About a mile down the road, it started pouring rain.  I got a small taste of what he went through!  Brian and I are doing our half marathon in less than a month.  I hope I’m ready!

0025003400820085100871IMG_37631

10052013442

No comments: